On June 22, 2023 we hosted a panel discussion exploring how sales can benefit from feedback management. In case you missed it, we recorded it, and will summarize the key points here. Keep reading to find out how user feedback can boost your sales!
We had the following experts join us:
- Ross Dixon, Director of Sales at OnCall Health
- Jesse Saldana, Director of Product at Givebutter
- Alice Wong, Head of Sales at Canny
Here are the key points from this discussion.
- Feedback comes from many places: customers, marketing, sales, and product teams
- It helps tailor the sales process and improve the product
- It also helps both product and sales understand the customers better
- If you can attach a deal value to a feature request, you can then prioritize feature development with higher revenue impact and align sales and product teams
- Customer feedback can help you uncover gaps in your product
- You can also find upsell opportunities when you build the feature a prospect requested in the past
- Feedback-driven improvements in product features can help prevent customer churn and win back closed lost deals
If you’d like to dive deeper into this topic, watch the full recording here.
Spoiler alert: you’ll hear some really insightful stories and examples, so don’t miss it!
Stay tuned for our next webinar! We’ll be announcing it on our social channels, so make sure to follow us.
Ready to boost your sales with customer feedback management? Canny can help!